Welcome to the Eurasian Industrial Forum and Exhibition 2017 in Astana, which will be held from 22 to 23 June 2017 in the 'Korma' Exhibition Centre (Republic of Kazakhstan, Astana, Left Bank, 3, Dostyk str.).
The Eurasian Forum solves problems of promoting the industry innovative development in its different fields. And at the same time representatives of 107 countries of the world will be able to conduct business meetings with the exhibition participants, involved in the largest "Expo 2017" exhibition in the world.
The Forum’s and the exhibition’s key to success is a practical presentation of the leading achievements in the industry, planning and arrangement of scientific and business programs, round tables and a wide range of innovative projects.
The Forum’s participants will be able to: demonstrate their products to numerous customers and launch the cooperation program with them within the shortest time possible; find new partners from different industries: power engineering and electrical engineering, communications, engineering and other industries; expand sales geography and volumes.
We ensure that the results obtained from business contacts on the Eurasian Forum, will enable the business scientists and engineers to find new ideas and solutions, as well as practical applications in the industry (power, cable and mechanical engineering), lubricants technical diagnostics.
The Forum’s topics are the following:
- Cable network in the industry and energetics.
- Power line. Small hydropower.
- Equipment and materials for electrical networks.
- Tools for testing, control and repair of cable lines in the industry and energy sectors.
- Cooling lubricants. Technologies and equipment.
- Rust protection in industry and the energy sectors.
- Science and innovations in the industry.
- Pumps and compressors.
- Equipment and technologies for oil and gas complex.
- Galvanic Service
- Pipes and pipe fittings.
- Equipment for industrial painting and coatings.
- Equipment for non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics.
- Ventilation and air-conditioning.
- Fire safety.
- Turbine equipment.